Wednesday, September 26, 2007

blog 2

For me, there no better meal than fried chicken and mash potatoes, preferably when my mother makes it. When she dose, the mash potatoes is never lumpy, never watery. Just the right amount of salt, than to top it off, she adds the world best gravy. Now about the fried chicken, give me a moment to come up with the right way to portray this superbly tasteful piece of chicken. My mother likes to make it very crispy on the outside but tender and juicy on the inside. After my mother makes that dish, I’m willing on doing anything she asks of me. I guess the way to a man heart is through his stomach.

1 comment:

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

I love mashed potatoes with white rice..its carbs meets carbs that equals a belly like a buddha....I do love mash potatoes(besides black beans)....